As a member of the BBI Research and Development team, the Culinary Project Management Specialist will be responsible for providing a wide variety of moderately complex administrative services, including but not limited to recipe coordinating, data collection, leading a new software initiative, intake of project briefs, and report writing tasks specific to the Research and Development team.
This role will work be office first, (no remote work) onsite in the Tampa Restaurant Support Center.
* Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines
* Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
* Manage project briefs and utilize project management software to assist in meeting deadlines and increasing visibility across all brands.
* Assisting with recipe documenting for the various International and domestic brands when needed to support the BBI recipe coordinator
* Communicate product information to cross-functional teams including Procurement, Marketing, Research, Nutrition, Costing, Training, and Culinary.
* Manage the Master Product List and Approved Product List
* Prepare memoranda, letters, proposals, charts, tables, and other documents using various software packages.
* Coordinates with assigned staff or department, creating moderately complex correspondence, spreadsheets,
and visual presentations for projects.
* Maintain calendar of appointments for assigned staff or department. Schedules and organizes meetings, conference calls and appointments. Prepares items in relation to meetings, including but not limited to, creation and assembly of documents for testing team.
* Define and organize processes to streamline R&D efficiency, continually improving protocol.
* Coordinates various R&D ideations and documents results.
* Other duties as assigned.
* College degree or equivalent work experience
* Minimum of 2-3 years experience in foodservice industry preferred but not required
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.