Arizona State University
Tempe, Arizona, United States
CUSTODIAL QUALITY ASSURANCE PROGRAM COORDINATOR SR
Custodial Quality Assurance Program Coordinator Sr
Arizona State University
FDM FM Administration
Facilities Development and Management, Facilities Management, seeks a Quality Assurance Program Coordinator Sr. to support the Program Manager and evaluate the appearance and cleanliness of university buildings provide an environment conducive to the working, teaching, housing and research mission of Arizona State University.
$50,000 annually. ASU offers a comprehensive benefits package with the State of Arizona
· Inspect ASU buildings on the four Phoenix area campuses to evaluate the appearance and cleanliness in accordance with contractual terms through the use of a written quality control plan as well as train any new candidates’ onboarding into department.
· Work with OQC Inspection software to capture relevant data and analyze trending issues with the contracted cleaning company.
· Meet with college and departmental representatives to discuss complaints and level of satisfaction with building cleanliness.
· Review contractor’s scope of work as it relates to the space being inspected or as it relates to customer concerns.
· Compare ASU QA inspection results with contractor’s internal quality control results.
· Identify deficiencies and issue inspection reports using the Orange QC App and desktop inspection software, download deficiency reports and create TMA work order’s through use of enterprise CMMS software.
· Inspect custodial equipment for proper operation and review maintenance logs for all powered custodial equipment.
· Inspect custodial closets for cleanliness, proper storage of equipment/ product/chemicals, proper operation of chemical mixers, proper labeling of primary/secondary chemical containers and maintenance of sink/floor drains.
· Review SDS manuals for completeness and currency on a quarterly basis.
· Provide independent customer focused inspections that include departmental/college representatives, ensuring performance that meets customer requirements and exceed expectations.
· Ensure consistency and efficacy of cleaning performance.
· Enable success through positive and negative feedback to custodial contractor.
· Provide data driven metrics to measure performance and improvement.
· Maintain a mutually beneficial contractual relationship.
· Use ability to communicate verbally, read, write, see and hear to perform the essential functions of the job.
· Coordinate special requests to complete custodial work outside of the current contracts’ scope of work which may include interior/exterior window cleaning performed by a third party contactor.
DAYS AND SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
Bachelor's degree in a field appropriate to the area of assignment AND four years administrative/coordinate program experience; OR, Master's degree in field appropriate to area of assignment AND two years administrative/coordinate program experience; OR, Eight years of progressively responsible administrative/coordinate program experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
· quality assurance/control
· working with vendors (vendor management, vendor relationships)
· customer service
· using effective communication skills, both verbal and written
ASU Facilities Development and Management (FDM) maintains and services all university-owned property, and develops and constructs innovative and sustainable facilities. FDM’s vision is to contribute to and guarantee the success of the university’s mission by creating and caring for the ASU campus and environment. We provide quality customer service, effectively steward our resources, and meet the needs of the university through creative and collaborative efforts.
ASU offers a comprehensive benefits package at very competitive rates to enhance the total compensation of its faculty and staff. This package includes low-cost health and life benefits to insure you and your family, a wellness program for preventative health education and screenings, a disability and leaves program for income protection, employee assistance for free and confidential behavioral health services, access to world-class educational opportunities at ASU/UofA/NAU at deeply discounted rates for you and your eligible dependents, disability resources for Americans with Disabilities (ADA), a retirement program with a variety of retiree benefits to ensure your financial security at the end of your career, paid vacation and holidays – and more. For more information, please visit the Office of Human Resources, Benefits website, at https://cfo.asu.edu/benefits
ASU’s comprehensive benefits package is a significant part of your overall total compensation – and ASU pays for most of it when you are a benefits-eligible employee. https://cfo.asu.edu/compensation-estimator
For more reasons to join ASU, please visit: https://cfo.asu.edu/why-work-asu
Facilities Development and Management at ASU employment requires current eligibility to legally work in the United States. Facilities Development and Management will not be a sponsor for this position.
This position is located at the University Services Building, 1551 S. Rural Road, Tempe, AZ (on Rural Road south of Apache Blvd).
Must possess a valid Arizona driver's license (minimum of Class D) upon employment and maintain throughout employment. Post-offer of employment, selected candidate must possess an acceptable driving record which is 5 or fewer points in the most recent 39 month period from date of hire.
This position is considered safety/security sensitive and will include a fingerprint check. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of all background, including fingerprint checks.
Arizona State University is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Notice of Availability of the ASU Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In compliance with federal law, ASU prepares an annual report on campus security and fire safety programs and resources. ASU’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available online at https://www.asu.edu/police/PDFs/ASU-Clery-Report.pdf. You may request a hard copy of the report by contacting the ASU PD at 480-965-3456.
Relocation Assistance – For information about schools, housing child resources, neighborhoods, hospitals, community events, and taxes, visit https://cfo.asu.edu/az-resources.
ASU conducts pre-employment screening which may include verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications.
Background Check Statement
ASU conducts pre-employment screening for all positions which includes a criminal background check, verification of work history, academic credentials, licenses, and certifications. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the background check.
Fingerprint Check Statement
This position is considered safety/security sensitive and will include a fingerprint check. Employment is contingent upon successful passing of the fingerprint check.
Instructions to Apply
Application deadline is 3:00PM Arizona time on the date indicated.
Please include all employment information in month/year format (e.g., 6/88 to 8/94), job title, job duties and name of employer for each position.
Resume should clearly illustrate how prior knowledge and experience meets the Minimum and Desired qualifications of this position.
Work reference history information for 3 current and/or former supervisors will be requested at time of interview.
Only electronic applications are accepted for this position.
IMPORTANT NOTE: What is the meaning of “equivalent combination” in the minimum qualifications? It means one year of higher education or 24 credit hours, is equal to one year of experience. For example, a four year Bachelor’s degree is equal to four years of experience.
To view full description or to apply please click this link: https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=25620&siteid=5494#jobDetails=4764793_5494