Customer Care Associate
Looking for an opportunity with a dynamic, fun and goal-oriented company? Were growing quickly and were looking for some not-so-typical talent to join our team.
Progress Residential is one of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family rental homes in the United States. With more than 40,000 homes across some of the fastest-growing markets, our residents appreciate the flexibility, freedom, and convenience of living in a single-family home without the obligations of home ownership.
Progress is committed to making the home rental process easy and enjoyable for the 100,000 residents we serve by empowering our team members and investing in innovative systems and technology. Our portfolio has continued to grow substantially the past few years and we see increasing demand for professionally managed single-family rental homes and anticipate continued growth.
Note = May include working a weekend day or both weekend days / $17.00 per hour / 40 hours per week / with benefits
The Customer Care Associate is responsible for timely and accurately answering of inbound customer service inquiries via phone and email. The ideal candidate would possess excellent customer service skills as well as analytical thinking to help advance the service center model into a true help desk. This position will be under direct supervision of the Director Customer Care.
- Answer inbound phone inquiries from customers providing quality and accurate responses managing and resolving customer complaints
- Respond to incoming emails using standard scripts and methodologies
- Research required information using multiple systems and resources
- Analytical and critical thinking for incoming inquiries to help develop future scripts, processes, and structures to streamline and grow customer service process and model
- Route calls, emails, and tickets to appropriate back office individuals and groups as needed
- Accurately complete and document information in system and ticket to ensure inquiry is captured correctly
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Proactively identify root causes of issues and make recommendations for process improvements future state
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-3 years inbound call center experience in fast paced environment.
- Familiar with call center metrics, reporting and call monitoring.
- Experience responding to customer emails.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with property management and lease review a plus.
- Experience working with Yardi and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet applications
- Bi-lingual Spanish a plus.
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Adaptable to feedback and requested changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, genuinely friendly and approachable.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work a flexible shift and hours including weekends
What you can expect from us:
Progress Residential offers all the financial and non-financial incentives you would expect from an innovative real estate investment and management firm:
- In addition to outstanding training, we host quarterly summits and town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing and a good time. After all, its about progress, not perfection.
- We offer competitive compensation, including a performance-based bonus.
- Our generous benefits package includes comprehensive healthcare coverage for you and your family, parental leave, paid time off, 9 paid holidays and much more.
This brief summary is not an all-inclusive description of job duties. Other job duties and responsibilities may also be assigned by the incumbents supervisor at any time based upon Company need.
Progress Residential is a proud Equal Opportunity employer, m/f/d/v.