Customer Care Representative
To resolve customer issues over phone related to billing by analysing, processing and if required providing credit. As a Billing help desk representative one will also be responsible to collect customers banking details to process bills while ensuring highest standard of integrity and delivering world class customer experience.
- Confer with customers by telephone in order to provide information about products and services, to modify or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as analysing bills, refunding money, and adjusting bills, collect banking details to process bills.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information in order to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, that could increase bills.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
- Conducting customer satisfaction survey
- Assisting customers in return of defective equipments
- International Customer Care experience of minimum 1 year.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to resolve issues through effective communication.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Basic computer skills. Should be able to work on multiple applications at one time.
- Open to work in 24X7 environment
- Open to work from office