Customer Development Manager - Convenience Channel
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Customer Development Manager Convenience Channel, to be tasked with achieving client sales goals through distribution, pricing, shelf space, display sell-in, and promotional volume. The role is responsible for making headquarters calls within the convenience store channel. One of the key initiatives of this role will be to build and execute sales presentations to all categories within assigned key accounts and to sell business improvements to your customers using syndicated data. As part of our winning team, youll receive top-tier training, competitive base salary, and a comprehensive benefits package all with the opportunity for career growth. Looking to make an impact on overall growth strategies for the Consumer Packaged Goods industry?
Take this opportunity to join North Americas leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Meeting or exceeding POS-to-plan goals for assigned territory and markets.
- Act as Account Manager for key convenience store accounts
- Expand sales of incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-gramed locations, executing initiatives as well as maintaining in-stock conditions.
- Developing and leveraging relationships with key influence and decision makers in assigned stores, markets, and regions.
- Provides and manages sales training and skill development of RSMs in assigned geographies.
- Follows sales call standards and effectively orchestrates a call coverage plan that meets the business needs of the client and retail customer.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years previous experience managing key account in the retail or consumer packaged goods industry
- Demonstrated history of building effective cross-functional relationships with stakeholders throughout the business
- Excellent oral presentation skills; Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Ensure the highest level of client services
- Must display excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities