The Manager of Client Experience Measurement will find inspiration in the power of customer feedback to drive organizational change to improve customer experience. You will play a key role in driving CVS Health customer centricity efforts by advocating for action on insights developed through client feedback. This role requires a focused, energetic, and creative individual who can build new feedback programs, generate thoughtful insights, and manage qualitative and quantitative data without losing sight of the customer.
Working as part of the customer experience team, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of CVS Healths Client Experience Measurement program. This includes communication management, questionnaire design support and programming, stakeholder and vendor management, account team training and support, survey vendor/platform management, among other duties. This role is critical to the day-to-day elements of facilitating large-scale tracking CX programs among B2B clients.
Additionally, as the Manager of Client Experience Measurement you will conduct analysis on client feedback, along with operational and financial data to develop actionable insights on policy, product, and process. Youll then advocate for, and drive action against, those insights with account management, sales, and senior leadership to improve client satisfaction, retention, and sales.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
* 5+ years experience executing a customer experience tracking program, including development of questionnaires, survey programming, quota design and management, analysis, and reporting
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
* Passion for customer insights, data analytics and storytelling with data
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects autonomously, problem solve, display high levels of attention to detail
* Strong experience in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to effectively interface with associates in various functional roles
* Experience working on Medallia, or other CXM platforms
* Experience with Salesforce
* Experience with BI tools (Tableau, Power BI)
* Experience with SPSS
* Experience with R, Python, or other statistical computing
* Basic data management skills including basic data governance (field descriptions and types, understanding of source, summary statistics) and basic quality assurance processes. Does not need to be an expert but must be able to communicate with experts
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.