Denver, CO, United States
Customer Experience Sales Guide
$50,000 / Year
Thats Nice, But Whats the Job?
As a Customer Experience Guide you will use a team based approach to ensure a one-of-a-kind sales experience for our customers, helping them navigate the path to vehicle ownership at the dealership. You will accomplish this goal by building relationships and providing outstanding service to our customers throughout the car sale process.
What are the Responsibilities?
- Connecting and building partnerships with customers who have expressed interest in purchasing a vehicle with DriveTime.
- Working out financing options for the customer, using our no-haggle sales and finance approach, while working with the team to meet the stores monthly budget.
- Being fully involved in both sales and customer service activities at the dealership.
- Partnering with other Customer Experience Guides and leadership to delegate shared tasks and responsibilities, meeting customer and company needs.
- Understanding and implementing all administrative responsibilities including deal documentation and cash handling.
- Achieving Certification of Keyholder and executing duties accordingly.
What About the Perks?
- Base Salary: $50,000 base salary so you can focus on your customers experience without the pressure to make the sale
- Monthly Bonus Potential: This position offers an opportunity to earn extra money every month based on achieving team goals
- Medical, Dental, and Vision: DriveTime pays the majority of your premiums to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees
- Tuition Reimbursement: We encourage growth and development in all aspects of your career
- Paid Time Off: 16 days of PTO annually plus an additional 8 paid holidays
- Additional Benefits: 401(k), company-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- Wellness Program: We encourage our employees to be the best versions of themselves so this program offers many exciting options
What makes a successful DriveTime employee?
- Excellent communication skills: The ability to talk and write with confidence and competence for a wide variety of audiences
- Agile in a fast-paced environment: We move, and we move quickly. Thriving in an environment that never stops, is a must
- Plays well with others: You will be working in a high-functioning team environment. We work together to win together
- Goal-oriented: We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic and passionate about meeting the team goals
- Management material: We are looking for someone that can lead, manage and grow within our organization
What are the Job Requirements?
- High School diploma is required; a Post-Secondary degree is preferred.
- Ability to pass a drug test and criminal background check.
- Valid driver's license with a decent driving record for the previous 3 years.
- 5+ years of sales or customer service experience; management experience preferred.
And when it comes to hiring, we don't just look for the right person for the job, we seek out the right person for DriveTime. Buckle up for plenty of opportunities to grow in a professional, fun, and high-energy environment!