Freedom Financial Network
Customer Service Advocate- Debt Relief
WHO WE ARE:
Freedom Financial Network is a family of companies that takes a people-first approach to financial services, using technology to empower consumers to overcome debt and create a brighter financial future. The company was founded in 2002 by Brad Stroh and Andrew Housser on the belief that by staying committed to helping people, you can ensure better financial outcomes for both the customer and the business. This Heart + $ philosophy still guides the vision of our growing company, which has helped millions of people find solutions for their financial needs.
What began with 2 people in a spare bedroom has now rapidly expanded to a vibrant business that employs over 2,200 employees (known internally as The Freedom Family) in two locations: San Mateo, CA and Tempe, AZ. When you visit either of our offices, youll understand why our employees have voted us the Best Place to Work for the last several years. Its a place where the Heart + $ philosophy continues to thrive, where we believe that success is only achieved by doing whats right for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
In order to create brighter futures for our clients, employees, and businesses, Freedom Financial Network holds itself to four core values that have grown out of our Heart + $ philosophy: to care for everyone around us, act with integrity every time, collaborate with everybody we work with, and get better at what we do every day.
Our clients call us when they have questions or problems that require immediate action and they need an expert. They want solutions and we are going to offer those solutions with innovative, out-of-the-box thinking and problem-solving skills. As a Client Advocate, you are the primary point of contact for consumers experiencing financial hardship. Working in a fast-paced and energetic environment, you will partner with our clients to work through complex issues and provide logical and rapid solutions. Creativity and talent excel as we change clients lives one call at a time.
Start Dates: July 12th or July 26th
Starting Pay: $16/hour (+ $0.50 for your bilingual skillset!)
- Own customer issues, from start to finish
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication
- Engage with clients and use direct communication to influence the right decisions
- Use empathy and compassion to guide Customers through their debt relief programs
What makes you a Client Advocate:
- You have 1-3 years' experience in a phone-based/customer service role
- You are flexible and able to work an 8-hour schedule; Mon-Fri between the hours of 5am-7pm
- You care about people and want to see them succeed
- You are a great conversationalist and people love talking to you
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable taking initiative and making swift decisions to solve problems
- You know how to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Care (for everyone): We show compassion and contribute to the well-being and growth of those around us. We only pursue products that improve the financial lives of our clients.
- Act with Integrity (every time): We take the right action even when it is hard and even when no one is watching. We treat our employees, clients, and communities the way they wish to be treated.
- Get Better (every day): We innovate, iterate, and improve each day. We are creative, take thoughtful risks, and ultimately learn and recover from failures.
- Collaborate (with everybody): We strive to work together toward a common purpose by proactively sharing information and inviting participation. We recognize the perspective of various groups and embrace healthy, constructive debate.
WHY JOIN THE FREEDOM FAMILY?
- $16/hourly + paid training
- Additional $0.50/hour for Spanish/English Bilingual skillset
- Rapid career advancement opportunities
- World-class paid training programs (earn college credits!)
- No shift bidding
- Voted a Phoenix Best Place to Work multiple years in a row
- Benefits start within 30 days
- 401k with employer match
- 2 weeks paid vacation (increased with tenure)
- 9 paid holidays & 5 sick days
- Paid time off for volunteer work and on your birthday
This is your opportunity to be part of a growing company where dedicated professionals strive to help customers and each other succeed every day. If that sounds exciting to you, we want to talk to you. Apply today!