Customer Service Manager, Specialty
CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for a Call Center Manager to join our growing team. As a Specialty Call Center Manager, you will have the ability to direct and lead the activities of the Customer Service Department to ensure that calls are accepted and placed in a professional and timely manner to ensure that patient questions regarding financial commitments are answered and payments are applied accurately and timely to achieve extraordinary customer service and business profitability. Furthermore, you will be responsible for ensuring that the activities of the Customer Service Department support the goals and objectives of the entire Pharmacy Operation to ensure that prescription orders and patient requests are processed accurately and efficiently. The Call Center Manager will possess excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills and will need to interact with all levels of personnel, patients and physicians. Project management and implementation skills and beneficial in this role.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Manage the departmental budget (control payroll, overtime, outside labor, etc.) and Cost Per Order to ensure profitability throughout the process
- Meet or exceed Customer Service operational goals and statistics
- Ensure that account and customer information/updates on orders are communicated to the other Operation Departments for timely filling/shipping
- Facilitate communication for problem resolution and changes occurring in the organization that may impact the workflow of the Pharmacy
- Oversee compliance with State and Federal regulations for department along with on-going process improvement in department is taking place
- Utilize knowledge of industry technology solutions to recommend products to increase efficiency, improve customer service, improve quality, and/or decrease costs
- Meet with managers and directors of across other departments to discuss cross-departmental issues and find solutions as well as communicate changes within department to all other areas of business
- Monitor projects and work with staff to find opportunities to participate in or take leadership roles in a special project
- Attention to customer focus to ensure patients are responded to with accurate and timely information
- Provide education and training opportunities to allow personal growth including professional, timely training of new associates, along with providing team motivation and management direction to staff to promote teamwork and customer service
- Work with the Training and Quality department for methods to increase associate satisfaction and retention through feedback and ongoing training
- Utilize the work management and audit capabilities of the system to evaluate performance
- Generate appropriate reports to support departmental goals and activities
- Minimum 5 years of management experience leading teams of exempt colleagues
- At least 2 years of customer service, call center or pharmacy management experience
- Experience with prescription and major medical benefits related to pharmacy products a plus
- Strong understanding of medical collections, billing and/or medical insurance is a plus
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or equivalent work experience is required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.