Greenville, SC, United States
Customer Service Representative
Majorel is now hiring Customer Service Representatives.
The Customer Service Representative handles customer questions and resolves customer’s technical issues. The diagnosis and provision of a path to resolve inquiries and technical issues related to all aspects of our client’s product line are the main responsibilities of this position.
Now offering competitive pay: $16/hr.
This position will start work from home with the expectation of returning to the office at some point.
• Employee Discounts
• Fun Work Environment
• Employee Appreciation Programs
• Paid Time Off
• Global Opportunities
• Wellness Programs
• Handling customer inquiries driving first call resolution, this includes hardware, software, networking and interactions with the host computer IOS and applications
• Listen and respond to customers’ needs, concerns, requests and complaints
• Provide information about products and services
• Record details of actions taken by logging interactions into management systems
• Research issues fully
• Creating and maintaining a positive and professional relationship with the customer
• Refer customers to supervisors, managers, or others in case of escalation
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Basic computer knowledge (questions around iOS handling, Internet handling, commonly used IT products, etc.)
• Familiarity with iOS and/or macOS, or comparable technology, is preferred
• Experience in customer-facing environments (phone, chat, in person, etc.) interaction in some capacity (can include volunteer work, or project work while in school)
• Demonstrates passion for customer service, ownership of the customer experience, and determination to deliver a comprehensive resolution
• Obsesses over the customer experience and constantly strives to exceed their expectations
• Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal (in required language)
• Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences and read verbal and non-verbal cues
• Thrives in a team environment: able to seek and provide expertise, challenge productively and help others succeed
• Stays curious and inquisitive in the pursuit of professional excellence
• Effective time management strategy including ability to multi-task, prioritize, organize and balance workload
• iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC, or Mac experience
• Uses analytical skills to isolate and resolve complex technical issues through appropriate troubleshooting methodology
• Confident navigating through multiple systems and tools to research, comprehend and deliver solutions to customer in real time
• Embraces repetition of core job duties, yet eager to take on more responsibility when needed
• You must have high-speed internet and will be required to run a speed test at the of interview.
• You must have a private quiet home office to perform this job.
• You must be hard-wired to the router for internet, wireless is not approved.
Apply online with us today for immediate consideration. Only those who apply online will be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Majorel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity, and the Company does not discriminate against its qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, political affiliation, union membership, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including recruitment, hiring, upgrading, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Additionally, we respect the sincerely held religious beliefs and practices of all employees and will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation if those sincerely held religious beliefs or practices conflict with an employee’s job unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employee who would like to request an accommodation should contact the Human Resources Department.