Customer Service Representative - Healthcare
CVS Health, a Fortune 5 company is hiring for a Healthcare Customer Service Representative. As a Customer Service Representative, you will handle inbound calls from medical offices, physicians and healthcare providers in support of our Prior Authorization Department. In addition you will be the important first-line of contact with our customers. You will set the tone for how our company provides support services. This is a fast-paced position that requires attention to detail and multi-tasking. Our Customer Support Representatives continuously evaluate and drive process improvements that positively impact our client experiences and align to the goals and objectives of the organization.
We need individuals with excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as attention to detail with a customer focused mindset. There is flexibility to work overtime as needed and attend a 3-5 week training (Training hours are 6am-2:30pm local time).
After training you will have the opportunity to earn a Certified Pharmacy Technician Certificate through an apprenticeship program.
* Ensure questions and issues are resolved promptly and accurately
* Assist with gathering information, assessing and fulfilling our callers needs, and providing education along the way
* Contribute to the achievement of our service level goals
* Collaborate with internal and external business partners to provide solutions
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
Our application process is 2 simple steps:
1. Apply on line
2. Take our Online Virtual Job Tryout (Interview Platform) to learn even more about the position
* 1+ year of Customer Service experience
* 1+ year previous experience working in Windows, Microsoft or similar application
* Six months of high volume call center customer service experience
* Prior Healthcare experience with benefits, insurance, and prescriptions
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.