Forrest T Jones
Kansas City, MO, United States
Customer Service Representative I
Responsible for responding to inquiries from policy holders, field force, and home office staff via telephone, correspondence, and personal contact. Address topics including policy provisions, company procedures, and requirements for processing policy changes, conversions, reinstatements, and exchanges.
• Handles policy holder complaints/problems and ensures that problems are resolved and action steps are communicated to the policyholder.
• Processes policy values (ex. Calculating amount of cash values, premium refund due, loan balance, or loan interest refund), death benefit requests, and policy changes
• Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
• Ability to use web based customer software
• Strong knowledge of company products
• Ability to interpret policy provisions
• Knowledge of administrative practices relating to company procedures
• 3+ years experience in customer service area preferred
• 3-5 years experience with Financial Retirement Products preferred
We offer comprehensive benefits to full time employees including company paid medical, STD, LTD and life insurance; plus voluntary dental, vision, Life/AD&D insurance, 401(k) with company-matching, generous paid time off and much more.
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE CONTINGENT UPON PASSAGE OF A DRUG SCREEN AND BACKGROUND CHECK.