San Antonio, TX
Customer Service Representative - Work From Home - Bilingual / Spanish
About OnProcess Technology
OnProcess Technology is a business optimization specialist for the post-sale value chain, digitizing and streamlining service and supply chain processes.
We are a trusted advisor to many of the worlds leading technology, medical device, wireless, broadband, manufacturing, and logistics companies. Providing services in 26 languages and operating in seven global facilities, OnProcess delivers a follow the sun model, with global headquarters in Boston.
About the Position
We are looking for several bilingual (Spanish/English) full-time, remote (work-from-home) customer service professionals to help us ensure a positive and supportive experience for our participants. Available shift is Tuesday through Saturday; 12:30pm EST to 9:00pm EST. Training is Monday through Friday; 10:00am EST to 6:30m EST, paid model. This is an amazing opportunity- all from the comfort of your home in Texas!
What Youll Do
As a Customer Service Representative I, you will work in the following programs: consumer based Reverse Logistics, survey work, welcome and on boarding, and market research. The Customer Service Representative I supports the Companys processes through professional communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technologys clients. As a result of customer contact, he/she updates the Company database with all appropriate information. The Customer Service Representative I supports all quality assurance efforts and Program criteria.
- Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer communications via phone or email.
- Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technologys clients
- Interact with customers via various methods of communication
- Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
- Update Program Database accurately
- Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
- Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
- Meet or exceed OnProcess Technologys key performance standards and quality objectives
- Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the departments ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center performance goals
- May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through program
- Participate in the OnProcess Virtual Office program - a requirement for remote positions.
- 2 years customer service experience required
- Transactional call center experience required
- Work from home call center experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to work on your own
- Consistent job history and passion for customer service
- Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Meet certification requirements
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and dependability
- Strong ability to communicate via social media or other media platforms
- Familiarity with or an ability to understand and utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
- Working knowledge of computers and user-level troubleshooting capabilities
- Must have a personal computer with appropriate minimum specifications (required for training, OnProcess Technology will provide computer system thereafter)
- Employee will be on webcam with team for day to day shift
- Operating System: Windows 7/Mac 10.1 or better
- CPU: Intel i5 2xxx series or better with integrated HD Graphics 2000 series or better
- Graphics: Direct X 10.0 compatible, 512 Mb minimum graphics memory Ram: 2 Gb RAM minimum
- Minimum internet bandwidth of 20MB download and 5MB upload
- Hard wire the computer within 25 feet of a network jack
What we offer for Full-time
- Medical and Dental, paid time off, pet insurance, retirement savings plans, flexible spending, company sponsored Employment Assistance Program and professional development.
- Work life balance! Work from the comforts of your home!
- Great Employee Referral Bonus!
- Fun and supportive work from home culture with activities and incentives
Physical & Sensory Requirements:
- Will perform repeated movements that involve fingers, wrists and hands
- Constant movement of office machinery such as laptop, printer, paper, folder, headset, etc.
- Assessment of neatness and accuracy of work presented at all times
- Remaining in stationery position often sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time
- Quiet and limited distraction work from home environment
OnProcess Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair and equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected status prohibited under Federal, State, or local laws.