Sunrise, FL, United States
Client Services Representatives - Plantation
Immediate Openings in Plantation! Customer Service Representatives- $16/hr + Bonuses
$3000 Referral Bonus! Remote Work Available!
Compensation for all positions is competitively higher than the current marketplace. Simply put - we pay more.
We are looking for Advisors with a passion to serve, an aptitude for building rapport, and an ability to engage a Member through a genuine connection with a human touch approach. Our Advisors will provide exemplary customer service while guiding our Members through the process. Our Advisors are skilled problem solvers and utilize a consultative sales approach.
- Healthcare or related industry experience preferred
- Call Center experience preferred
- Knowledge of consultative sales techniques
- Ability to remain highly motivated in a multi-faceted environment
- Bilingual is a PLUS!! ***HIGH DEMAND FOR ENGLISH/SPANISH SPEAKERS***
Compensation for all positions is competitively higher than the current marketplace. Simply put - we pay more. We also show our gratitude through supplemental pay, including overtime, raises, and performance bonuses. You can earn even more through referral bonuses. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k), and paid holidays/time off for eligible employees. We invest in the employee experience through training and development opportunities. Achieve your potential and grow your career with NationsCX.
At NationsCX, we are a fast-paced, rapidly growing company seeking hundreds of new employees for various roles in our six locations across the Nation.
It all begins with how we care about the people we serve. Since 2015, our mission has guided our principles towards delivering solutions for a rapidly changing industry. Compassionate Care is at the center of all we do, and it unites us to foster an environment where everyone is empowered, inspired, and equipped for success.
We offer a fulfilling work environment that attracts top talent and encourages all associates to do their part in delivering best-in-class service to internal and external customers alike. It's how we're transforming the healthcare industry for the better. We provide career advancement opportunities within the organization with multiple locations in Florida, California, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Utah, and India.
Together, we can make a meaningful and measurable difference in the lives of millions. That's something we can all be proud of.
- Respond swiftly and courteously to all potential customer inquiries
- Utilize interpersonal skills to establish a strong relationship that allow for direct probing to uncover the member's needs
- Resolve member inquiries at the first point of contact
- Utilize effective sales techniques to influence the member to take action
- Ability to learn product portfolio quickly and discuss options and features in detail
- Provide knowledge and in-depth advice for hearing loss and hearing aids
- Educate members on products or services that will enhance their quality of life
- Show empathy both in word choice and intonation to all Members
- Strong ability to offer a sales rebuttal that address a member's objections and in turn present solutions
- Ability to remain confidential with all proprietary information
- Competitive and self-motivated
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service and/or sales experience
- Ability to handle high call volumes and make sound business decisions in an efficient manner
- Exposure and/or interest in healthcare products and outcomes
- PC proficiency required
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Multi-task oriented
- Attention to detail and quality-oriented
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
NationsCX is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.