Boss Truck Shop
Edgerton, KS, United States
Customer Service / Sales Associate - $2000 Hiring Bonus
$2,000 Hiring Bonus! Details of bonus: $500 payable at 3 months, $750 at 6 months, and $750 at 12 months. Must be employed at the time of payout.
Boss Truck Shops is looking for Customer Service/Sales Associates! New, higher, starting wage! $15.00-$18.00/hr to start.
Whether you are looking to start your career, or you are an experienced service industry veteran, Boss Shop has a spot for you! Boss Shops is an industry leader with clearly defined career paths.
Boss Shops has many benefits to offer you that you will not find anywhere else like:
- 4 week training program
- Vacation after six months
- 401K and matching contributions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- A clearly defined path for growth
- And much more!
Boss Truck Shop offers on-demand pay with PayActiv (access to earned but not yet paid wages).
This year we also have our brand new Training Programs! Boss Shops can offer you everything you need to start; or continue your career in the Diesel Repair Industry!
Are you ready to work for an employer that cares about its employees? Come and work for a company that is willing to invest in your training and provides a clear path for growth!
Come and join the Boss Shop Team!
The Customer Services/Sales Associate/is responsible for greeting customers and determining if the shop can fulfill their requests or needs.
Essential Job Duties/Functions:
- Greet customers in a prompt, friendly manner.
- Obtain all purchase orders prior to finalizing repair order.
- Obtain approval from customers/companies prior to writing repair orders, and when additional work is needed for current repairs or when estimates will be exceeded by more than 10% of the total.
- Provide accurate estimates and wait times.
- Identify work required and then write detailed description of work required.
- Assign work to all technicians within the guidelines of Bosselman.
- Maintain organizational control of work in progress and work waiting to be done.
- Complete work orders by providing the necessary customer information, job description, labor, parts used, and any other additional notes.
- Document all disclaimers on repair orders to avoid warranty claims.
- Report all unresolved customer complaints to Manager.
- Ensure completed shop tickets are properly billed and collected after work is performed.
- Develop communication with customers to identify their needs or concerns, and to sell additional products and/or services.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the parts area.
- Responsible for National Account billing and receivables.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction and the integrity of Bosselman.
- Balance and organize shift paperwork in a timely manner.
- Responsible for your cash register shortages.
- Practice all company safety procedures to ensure a safe environment for employees and customers.
- Adhere to all Safety Policies.
- Stay current on all LMS training.
- Reporting for work in a timely manner when scheduled.
Additional Job Duties:
- Assisting in other duties, as assigned.
Education and/or Experience (include certs or licenses needed):
- Retail or guest service experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and insurable to drive, preferred.
- Must be able to maintain working knowledge of parts inventory.
- Able to work the computer system efficiently.
- Ability to read, write and perform math skills.
- Must possess a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to change when required.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and any shift needed.
- Must have reliable transportation and phone.
- Must be able to communicate in English. – IF APPLICABLE
- Able and willing to deliver friendly, courteous, and prompt customer service.
- Able and willing to work cooperatively with other team members.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the Sales Associate/Service Writer I to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the Company.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., while performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to frequently stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear; occasionally sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
Apply today! Please submit your most up-to-date resume!
We look forward to hearing from you!