Pompano Beach, FL
Customer Service Specialist | Boca Raton, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
About this opportunity:
Our client, a leading global provider of high quality, innovative and value-driven flooring and installation solutions is currently seeking to hire a Customer Service Specialist. They manufacture, market and sell a comprehensive line of hardwood, porcelain, SPC, vinyl, carpet tile and laminate flooring, installation tools, adhesives, and other flooring-related products for the professional installer and do-it-yourselfer. Founded in 1979, they are headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida with offices in Canada, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company committed to excellence and integrity, we would love to hear from you.
The Customer Service Specialist will interact directly with customers and our sales team to handle an array of tasks such as: product inquiries, order processing, providing order status and tracking, resolving order discrepancies, claims and complaints. The Customer Service Specialist will also interact with our technical advisors and product management teams to provide superior customer care and to be sure to stay updated on product knowledge.
- Answers Incoming calls regarding product questions, service-technical questions, general client concerns regarding orders and products
- Recommends products that best meet the customer’s needs
- Processes and manually inputs customer orders including sample and marketing show orders
- Maintains backorder logs and status
- EDI order processing and maintenance
- Oversees all paperwork associated with orders including export documents for international orders
- RGA (return good authorizations) and credit memo processing including but not limited to: freight claims for damaged orders and orders lost during transit
- Customer Vendor Portal processing including inventory maintenance, order updates and successfully disputing chargebacks and fines
- Coordinates special and rush order requests with the Traffic and Warehouse Operation departments
- Prepares shipping and tracing information to customers as required
- Communicates customer’s feedback to management including any signs of dissatisfaction
- Responds to customer questions and reviews on Ecommerce Marketing Platforms
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (Associate or Bachelor’s Degree a plus)
- 3-5 years customer services experience required
- Computer savvy: Adobe/Excel/Outlook along with Internet research and web portal exposure
- Work experience requiring multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in problem solving and resolving client issues/concerns
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Boca Raton, FL
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.