Customer Success Manager (Supply chain / Manufacturing)
The Customer Success Manager acts as the central point of accountability, communication liaison, and manager of service delivery to the client. He/She interacts with clients and internal groups to create and refine goals objectives, expectations, and procedures, supports quality assurance efforts, and recommends process improvements. Additionally, the Customer Success Manager supports the sales team with presales activities, and coordinates new program implementation.
- Presales activities
- Coordinating implementation of new programs
- Conducting client needs assessment
- Determining and implementing best practice across program industry as appropriate
- Representing OnProcess at industry events
- Performing product presentation and demonstration
- Implementation of new programs
- Manage implementation of new programs
- Review process documentation and submission of all application specifications
- Manage report development
- Client relations
- Communication Liaison
- Escalation of issues
- Respond to client ad hoc production of client reporting
- Act as a point of accountability to client for programs function
- Act as the communication liaison between client, sales, client services group and manager on issues, trends successes and opportunities
- Responsible for results/insight
- Root Cause analysis/solutions
- Trending and data analysis
- Presentation of results both internally to sales executives and externally in formal client reviews
- Budgetary responsibility
- Adheres to the parameters set by the budget within the business
- Process analysis/efficiency
- Work with internal groups to determine requirements/ongoing refinement of client service tools/technologies
- Oversee management of documentation
- Program guides/Production metrics
- Supervisory activity
- Adherence to metrics
- 3-5 years client services experience
- Bachelors Degree in appropriate field
- Solid analytical problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
- Minimum of 3 years purchasing and planning experience with contract manufacturers or service parts
- Must have MS Office (especially Excel, Access) experience.
- SQL Database experience
- PTC or SAP planning module experience is preferred.
- Advanced understanding of forecasting, supply vs. demand analysis, available to promise calculations, cycle times and inventory management
- Proven supervisory experience
- Experienced in the delivery of both internal and external presentations
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Available to travel up to 5% of the time
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the work day.
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
I acknowledge that I have read this position description and my questions have been answered. I agree to adhere to the position description as set forth herein. I understand that I will be evaluated on how well I perform my duties as specified and that salary increases, if they are forthcoming, will depend on this evaluation. I also understand that if satisfactory performance is not maintained, it may be cause for termination.