Concord Servicing Corporation
Data and Reporting Analyst - Work From Home!
Summary: This role requires a commitment to exceptional customer experience in all areas of service, teamwork, attitude, communications, creativity, and quality. Primary responsibility is to assess, define, and develop report deliverables to meet internal and external customer reporting and data analytics requirements and maintain recurring reporting aspects. Team members most successful in this role have an aptitude for learning and working in multiple technology platforms, like to build reporting dashboards, complete recurring and ad hoc data file and report requests, are comfortable with change, enjoy solving problems, and seek efficiencies and continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively maintain relationships with internal external customers to ensure reporting is value-add and adapted for changing business needs.
- Provide support and technical assistance to internal external customers by downloading, archiving, and maintaining multiple datasets for standard monthly reports and ad hoc requests.
- Support the development of standard data downloads, reports, and BI tool dashboards.
- Provide data driven insights and analysis to both internal and external business stakeholders, based on various data sources (traditional reporting or BI sources). Create advanced reports, dashboards and deep dive analysis that inform and drive the internal and external business strategy.
- Conduct or coordinate tests to ensure that reporting, BI and underlying data elements are accurate and consistent with defined needs.
- Become subject matter expert of data and reporting service offerings; BI tool, data downloads, web-based report queueing, legacy system reports.
- Provide support and technical assistance to internal external reporting technology end-users.
Bachelor’s degree in business admin, computer science, statistics or related fields; or equivalent experience.
Data management; strong analytical and conceptual skills
Strong expertise in Business Intelligence tools, and MS excel
Exercises sound judgment and independent decision-making skills.
Experience with using Microsoft Teams or similar collaboration software.
Experience with loan servicing and periodic billing datasets preferred.
Experience creating/following process workflows and writing work instruction documents.
Proficient in latest web technologies.
Be a Team Player and strive to make those around you happy to be at work.