HS Group Holdings is seeking a skilled data architect to help implement a new data warehouse solution. The data architects primary responsibility is to design, document, build, and maintain a comprehensive data warehouse solution using cloud technologies that is able to retrieve data from disparate operational systems.
The data architect is responsible for designing and implementing data model, data warehouse, and data mart solutions where business level reporting, visualization, and business intelligence can be executed with efficiency and efficacy. This includes helping design and build ETL processes to gather data from disparate data sources, including data from web services.
- Design and maintenance of a cloud data warehouse and related components populated from complex and disparate data sets.
- Development and maintenance of ETL processes to gather data from operational systems, including accessing data through web services.
- Develop and define strategies for repeatable data-driven solutions to ensure proper data acquisition, migration, and transformation into a common data model for derivation of company identified KPIs.
- Lead the creation of a data maturity model for various areas of the business to have a clear path to success within the data warehouse.
- Operate as the SME on Data Architecture providing input on strategy, plans, vendors and standards.
- Produce clear and concise documents and diagrams for the data model, data flows, and data warehouse design.
- Manage metadata, data models, and data dictionaries to keep up with changes in underlying operational softwares.
- Recommend and manage strategies and standards to ensure data quality throughout the data gathering process.
- Collaborate with business and technical teams to design and maintain technical solutions including initial analysis and design.
- 5+ years working in an agile development environment
- 3+ years experience maintaining a cloud-based data warehouse
- 2+ years of ETL or related integration experience
- Strong database development skills SQL, ETL tools
- Experience with a leading cloud data warehouse technology (e.g. RedShift, BigQuery, Synapse, Snowflake, Teradata, Databricks)
- Experience with an integration platform (e.g. MuleSoft, Heroku, Jitterbit)
- Experience pulling data from a combination of web services and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, impeccable problem solving skills
- Bachelors degree in a related discipline (or a combination of education and experience)
- Exposure to data intelligence and visualization tools such as Sisense, Power BI, Looker, or Tableau.
- Experience working with Salesforce data models and integrations
- Experience working with closely with developers, designers, and analysts
- Background with integration architecture and solution design
- Familiarity with JIRA and bug tracking software
- Experience with code versioning tools
WORKING AT HS GROUP HOLDING COMPANY
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work at a company that genuinely cares about its employees, franchisees, and customers? A company that believes in work-life balance, that it is okay to have fun on the job, and that invests in its employees by providing challenging opportunities and tools to deliver excellence? If these beliefs ring true to you, we invite you to read on.
What do we do? We help entrepreneurs achieve their lifelong dream of success through business ownership. As a multi-brand franchisor, we plan to deliver multiple home services through individually owned and operated franchisee throughout the United States and Canada. We help our brands deliver superior customer service by providing a high touch National Contact Center, cutting-edge technology, fun and upbeat marketing and business coaching that adds real value.
In a nutshell, our vision is to be a franchisee-friendly company, empowering entrepreneurs to deliver exceptional services to their communities.
What are our roots? It all began in June 2020, when our flagship franchise, MaidPro, partnered with The Riverside Company (a private equity sponsor). Since then, weve been moving at a rapid speed growing both organically and through acquisitions. Today, we are 4 brands strong, supporting not only MaidPro but also Men in Kilts, FlyFoe, and Pestmaster. Our strategy is to keep adding great-performing brands to our portfolio, so were not slowing down. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, but really, were all over the map, with more than 400+ franchise locations across North America.
Who are we? We are a collection of entrepreneurs, out-of-the-box thinkers, hospitality minded innovators. We thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and we are steadfastly committed to adding value to everything we do. Our flagship company, MaidPro, is listed as a Forbes Top 10 franchise and the Boston Business Journal has ranked MaidPro one of Bostons Best Places to Work every year for over a decade. We plan to keep that momentum going across HS Group Holding Company.
Who do we want on our team? We look for people who are natural learners, passionate about their careers and love to help businesses grow.
Why work here? We provide a fun place to work where people are nice, learning is continuous, individuality is respected, and your cutting-edge ideas are welcomed. At the same time, were straight shooters. We support each other but we also challenge each other. Working here is not for the walking dead or retired-on-duty. You will be challenged every day, but it will be the best darn job you ever had.
We offer the ultimate Boston work experience. Our office is just steps away from the Boston Garden, North Station Commuter Rail, orange and green MBTA lines, Route I93, and Storrow Drive.
We provide a fun place to work where people are respected, learning is continuous, and cutting-edge ideas are always welcome. Competitive employee-focused benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision and other ancillary benefits on your first day of employment
- Flexible scheduling
- Clear pathways for career advancement
- Virtual personal trainer, yoga classes, nutrition, and meditation
- Cleaning benefits
- Employee discount programs
- Collaborative, fun company environment and culture
- A work environment following all state guidelines for COVID-19 safety