Rise Services, Inc.
DCI SQL Developer (57253)
As part of the DCI Software data support team, this position is responsible for the development, optimization, and support of data systems, reports, and tools used in the operations of DCIs applications.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, tests, documents, implements, and maintains high quality SQL database solutions including SQL Stored Procedures and SSRS reports on time and in accordance with specifications and supporting documents.
- Proactively analyzes performance of stored procedures, queries, and reports to take actions to correct any discrepancies.
- Adheres to standards that allow for maintenance of SQL systems that supports team development.
- Develops and manages effective working relationships with other departments, groups, or personnel with whom work must be coordinated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- ALL Acumen employees will be vigilant to support the positive compliant cybersecurity company posture by familiarizing themselves with all policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines and act accordingly.
REQUIRED TECHINICAL SKILLS
- MS SQL Server - 3+ years
- Query Development
- Stored Procedure Development
- Index Design
- Performance Tuning
- Version Control/Repository Experience
- Excel Proficiency
PREFERRED TECHINICAL SKILLS
- .NET Development
- Entity Framework Development
- Azure Data Factory
- Power BI
- Data Warehouse Development
- Excellent technical and creative writing skills using accurate grammatical form
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills
- Excellent verbal skills including communication with individuals and facilitation of large groups
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse internal and external customers to accomplish a task or reach an understanding diplomatically and respectfully
RESPONSIBILITIES AS A TEAM MEMBER:
- Takes personal responsibility for actions. This is demonstrated through owning problems, problem solving and not projecting problems or failures to others or the "system" if not warranted. Demonstrates excellence in work standards, is tenacious in completing tasks.
- Able to effectively problem solve and make decisions. To include resolving crisis situations and developing resolutions between parties.
- Works well with other team members and departments. Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate using respectful relations in order to efficiently accomplish mutual goals and assignments.
- Requests support from team with ample time to accommodate the support request in order to meet deadlines
- Ensures effectiveness in processes to achieve/seek best practice.
- Able to work effectively in a geographically disbursed team (onshore and offshore.)
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.