The Geo Group
Order Entry Specialist
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Receives and enters customer new equipment orders and/or service repair orders. Researches inventory issues. May specialize in new equipment orders or service repair orders.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives and processes orders for monitoring equipment and supplies from customers or sales force via phone, fax and e-mail. Follows up on orders to ensure that delivery dates are within customer driven criteria.
- Initiates service repair orders in response to customer calls. Enters service repair orders and return material authorizations Company database. Contacts shipper to arrange equipment pickup.
- Creates daily reports, including reports on orders, shipments and invoices, to ensure that customer orders are shipped and invoiced accurately and on time.
- Prepares and sends daily customer invoices.
- Assists with month-end billing as needed.
- Provides backup support of equipment tracking as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Associates Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Two years of experience working in an office environment.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both internal and external contacts.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Good organizational, time management and record-keeping skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions within work parameters.
- Problem solving ability.
- Ability to type 40 wpm.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
As an Order Entry Specialist, you will be part of a stable, established, and yet still growing organization with a great deal of diversification, which will present you with a range of different challenges. We value your hard work and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive compensation package that includes full benefits.
Your benefits will include:
- Three weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program – Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discounts
Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!