Local Motors, Inc.
Deployment Project Manager - Western US Region
Posted over 1 month ago
- The Project Manager provides departmental support for stakeholders during the pre- and post-sales process including monitoring project plans, deadlines, schedules, deployments, maintenance, and service; and serves as liaison with other departments and channel partners to ensure customer project success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain action item lists for all projects, ensuring assignments are clearly communicated and due dates held.
- Collaborate with deployment, service, engineering, finance, IT, and product teams to ensure project success metrics are met.
- Supporting key customers in Concord, CA; and San Jose, CA; in addition to other locations in the Western U.S. and Canada.
- Proactively track timelines and alerts for key project deliverables including reports.
- Support research-based customers with robotic test plans and schedules.
- Assist District Sales Manager in pre-sales discussions as a technical support, including in-person site evaluations as needed.
- Track timelines and actions between sales and deployment teams including regulatory work, shipment, mapping, launch dates, and ongoing service.
- Assist sales in aggregating product development requests from pre- and post-sales customers.
- Document results of projects and provide lessons learned reports to management
- Foster relationships with customers.
- Support potential new business opportunities that exist within the current customer base.
- Report progress on projects to District Sales Manager.
- Use organizational project management tools and processes to Include methodologies to monitor, manage, and control key success factors, including but not limited to risk management, cost management, and schedule management.
- Collaborate with internal technical teams to analyze deployment metrics and data to support the generation of weekly, monthly, and final deployment reports.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills:
- This position requires a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree in Business, Management, Engineering or related field is preferred
- 2 years minimum of Project Management experience
- Technical Writing and Project Reporting skills required
- Travel of greater than 50% could be required
- Familiarity with C++ programming and can bus systems is a plus
- Project Management Tools use experience (Clarizen, MS Project, Smartsheet, etc.)
- Must have a desire to develop interpersonal and technical skills
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions
- Must possess some basic computer and operations skills
- Must regularly lift and carry small packages around 10 pounds
- May occasionally lift and carry boxes of supplies and/or equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- De-escalation and problem-solving skills
- Works well with others
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and proactive
- Talent for document creation and task prioritization
- East Bay Area, California
- Concord, CA
- Walnut Creek, CA
- Vallejo, CA
- Oakland, CA
- Fremont, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Santa Clara, CA