Priority Payment Systems
Senior .Net Developer
Title: Senior .Net Developer
Reports to: VP of Software Development & Engineering
Seeking self-motivated Software Engineers with a love for technology and career advancement.
JOB FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Fully understand and be able to support all aspects of the full Software Development Life Cycle.
- Design and develop complex web applications using ASP.NET, JavasScript, Angular, SQL.
- Design and develop SPAs with ASP.NET, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, SQL, etc.
- Create, build, and consume REST APIs.
- Maintain continuous and up-to-date knowledge on rapidly-changing Technology trends and new releases to make suggestions for product efficiency.
- Troubleshooting for current applications and integration issues.
- Participate in frequent releases and deployments.
- Assist other team members in multiple development projects when necessary.
- Work with minimal level of technical supervision while responding efficiently to issues as they arise.
- Be able to work successfully both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- 5 years of Software Development experience with ASP.Net.
- Hands-on development experience with Angular.
- 5 years of hands-on development with HTML, CSS, JQuery.
- Experience building and consuming REST APIs using Node.js (A Huge Plus).
- Experience building solutions with a non-relational, clustered database.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure
- Unlimited PTO after year 1
- 401k match
- Continuing education programs
- Gym membership reimbursement