Development Associate (Foundation Funded FT)
Position Title: Development Associate (Foundation Funded FT)
Department: CCAC Educational Foundation
Campus: Office of College Services
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than August 11, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Remote Work Option: Hybrid
Salary Grade: Admin 14 - $52,697
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Foundation Funded Full-Time
Job Slot: F529
Job Open Date: 7/21/2023
Job Close Date:
General Summary: A key position reporting to the CEO of the Educational Foundation. Organizes and manages the Foundation Office; Performs advanced administrative functions for the CEO; Responsible for developing marketing and communications materials for the Educational Foundation; Utilizes Raiser's Edge software. Works under limited supervision with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree; Minimum of 3-5 years experience in responsible administrative position; excellent writing, communication and organization skills; ability to maintain confidentiality; ability to work under limited supervision; experience with high-level executives and board members. Experience with nonprofit management or fundraising strongly preferred. Experience with and/or knowledge of Raiser's Edge. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is essential.
1. Provide day-to-day oversight for the administration of the Educational Foundation Office; screen calls, visitors and mail; maintain appointment schedules and calendars; arrange meetings and conferences. Take the lead in the creation and refinement of office policies and procedures for effectiveness, efficiency and quality; interact with co-workers to assist in problem solving; train staff in office policies and procedures.
2. Serve as a liaison to the Foundation Board of Directors; prepare agendas, board packets, and minutes; schedule meetings and assemble background materials for board meetings and board committee meetings. Attend board meetings and board committee meetings. Communicate independently with board members regarding specified board matters.
3. Manage the daily gift receipt, processing, deposit, acknowledgment, and record-keeping process in coordination with other Foundation staff.
4. Oversee and manage donor records system (paper and electronic) utilizing Raiser's Edge; provide advanced level of guidance and support to other Raiser's Edge users. Provide reports for the CEO or other staff when requested, and assure that reports and reminders are sent to donors regarding status and use of their contributions. Independently assign actions and tasks within the Raiser's Edge system regarding donor management and reporting to other foundation staff.
5. Perform a wide-variety of complex, responsible and confidential functions for the CEO and the Foundation Office including but not limited to accounting administration, donor contributions and reports, and adherence to Foundation policies and procedures.
6. Arrange meetings and interact with high-level executives and community leaders on a daily basis to further the goals and objectives of the Educational Foundation. Coordinate campus visits by donors, prospective donors, board members, and other key external constituents including scheduling, facility and parking reservation, catering, and itineraries.
7. Provide integral input and assistance with all special events. Manage auction for all special events; prepare mailing lists and work with mailing house for invitation mailings; proofread and prepare copy for programs, invitations and other event materials; write speeches and additional remarks for all event speakers.
8. Ensure ongoing alignment with organizational strategy, budget, financial and regulatory imperatives. Participate and assist in the management of the departmental budget; recommend expenditure requests for designated accounts. Perform accounting functions related to accounts payable or receivables.
9. Work closely with the CCAC President's Office to coordinate activities between the President's Office and the Foundation Office. Work with the Executive Assistant to the President and Board of Trustees at CCAC to coordinate use of the College Support Fund.
10. Initiate and maintain a variety of files and records; order and purchase supplies and catering for the department.
11. Plan, assign and supervise the work of volunteers and work-study students.
12. Perform other related duties as required or assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=13&c=ccac.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://apptrkr.com/4521656
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.