Roadrunner Food Bank of New Mexico
Development Data Entry Specialist
Do you want to utilize your data entry experience and clerical skills to make a difference? Help end hunger in New Mexico by joining the Development (Fundraising) Team at Roadrunner Food Bank. We are currently seeking a full-time, non-exempt, Data Entry Specialist to perform daily data entry and clerical needs to support the needs and goals of the Development Department and the Food Bank as a whole.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Data Entry- organizes, enters, and reconciles data for donation processing, relationship management, and other forms of data entry into the departments database in a timely, confidential, and accurate manner.
- Alongside the Data Entry Coordinator, performs donation and relationship data entry within the departmental database through batch imports and occasional manual entry
- Performs daily reconciliation in Microsoft Excel to ensure donation data entry aligns with bank deposits (*Please note- this position will not use QuickBooks)
- Responsible for reporting the status of day-to-day data entry activities to Supervisor
- Problem solve as necessary
2. Thank You Letter Correspondence - pulls daily gift thank you letters and monitors for errors and inconsistencies.
- Utilizes Salesforce applications, Microsoft Suite, and Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the organizations gift thank you letters, envelopes, and associated documentation in a timely and accurate fashion
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring letters are stuffed, posted, and mailed on time, potentially with the assistance of volunteers
- Manages supply inventory related to printing and works with the Purchasing Department to ensure supplies are stocked
- Oversees printer functionality and works with printer vendor to fix issues as they arise
3. Communication Facilitator: Supports the work of the food bank by positively interacting with donors, clients, co-workers, and the public.
- Oversees all facets of donation related correspondence, including calls and emails directed to the Development Department
- Corrects, documents, and communicates errors in database as found through information received from phone calls and emails.
- Provides support to other members of the Development Department and for organization-wide events as needed
- Direct experience with database data entry is a must
- Ability to learn through videos and online tools
- Ability to communicate effectively through phone calls, email, and online meetings
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Direct experience with reconciling financial data in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to follow instructions and policies and procedures
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot without direct supervision
- Commitment to providing outstanding customer service and communication
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time and tasks independently in a remote environment
- Experience in Constituent Relationship Management Databases, with special attention to Salesforce
- Experience with Microsoft Word mail merge
- Experience with Microsoft Excel pivot tables and LookUp functions
- Experience working directly with the community
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace.