Louisville, KY, United States
Wesley Manor is now hiring for a Development Director who will supervise and coordinate all aspects of the fundraising process.
Salary range is $65,000–$85,000/yr. Pay is based on experience.
Wesley Manor is a 5 Star Retirement Community operated by Methodist Retirement Homes of Kentucky, Inc. and is a 501(c) (3) not-for-profit organization. For over 50 years, Wesley Manor has evolved to meet the ever-changing needs and desires of our residents. We have learned through experience that successful senior service organizations have one thing in common: their commitment to quality care. Wesley Manor delivers incomparable service to residents in every area of our community.
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, 403-B
• Great team atmosphere
• The chance to work with a great group of co-workers who treat you like family!
• The opportunity to get to know your patients personally and make a difference in their lives each and every day.
• Trusted and respected CNAs, LPNs, and RNs to work with you.
• Oversee and coordinate major fund-raising efforts and events, such as annual Fall Fund-raiser, Golf Scramble, “Have A Heart For Seniors” Annual Love Offering, Mission Advancement Appeals, and other fund-raising projects
• Help to identify and cultivate relationships with individuals and major donors in an effort to increase and broaden Wesley Manor’s donor base and support
• Help to identify donors and supporters of Wesley Manor in a large geographic area
• Work with chosen consultants to coordinate Planned Giving donor contacts with individuals, churches, organizations, programs, and gatherings
• Write thank-you letters to donors as follow-up to gifts received
• Created printed and electronic communications to prospective and current donors
• Work closely with various foundations for obtaining grants for our non-profit initiatives
• Oversee the duties of the Development Assistant
• Previous experience in fund-raising and grant-writing
• Strong organizational and interpersonal relationship skills
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Familiarity with multiple PC software programs, including Word, Excel, Publisher, etc.
• Familiarity with the United Methodist Church Kentucky Conference (preferred)
Fall in love with Wesley Manor Staff and residents and call this place your second home!
Apply by email today. Click "Apply now" to fill out your information and attach your most up-to-date resume. Only those who qualify for this position will be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.