Freedom Financial Network
CCPSWE Dev Ops Engineer
As a fundamental contributor to the overall development and automation team - this candidate works with the developers and test automation to create and maintain automation that will provide continuous delivery for a small team that; is triggered by formalized, detected changes of code or configuration, initiates appropriate security/code quality/dependency/licensing and other scanners as necessary, builds a current image and assigns proper versioning, removes/deploys/redeploys the appropriate infrastructure, initiates automated test suite(s) as suitable for each workflow, provides results to stakeholders/dashboards as necessary.
- Has worked within an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience with JIRA automation via API's or plugins from CI/CD environments.
- Demonstrated experience with Git; demonstrated experience creating and managing GitLab CI/CD environments preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with Jenkins as an Administrator; creating and managing continuous integration jobs.
- Extensive knowledge installing, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10, Server 2016 and Linux Operating Systems (Ubuntu, Redhat); current and at least one prior version preferred.
- Working knowledge of virtualized infrastructure (VMWare VDI/VSI) with the ability to work with infrastructure teams to plan and support test and production environments as a part of an automated pipeline as needed; including knowledge of NAT's and firewalls for external access.
- Knowledge of platform security; including configuring SSL and deploying certificates as needed, and experience resolving Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE's).
- Experience with cloud environments; Google Cloud Platform preferred.
- Demonstrated experience automating Docker/Kubernetes test within production environments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of automating REST API's (OpenAPI/Swagger); Dreamfactory or Boomi is a plus. Experience developing API's to backend services/databases is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience of MS SQL, Mongo, and other relational and document-oriented databases.
- Knowledge of Kafka a plus.
- Knowledge of Kibana and Grafana, or other reporting/dashboarding systems.
- Experience working with Contact Center Platforms, especially Genesys, is a plus.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols; Basic, OAuth, SAML, LDAP. Experience with OKTA is a plus.
This role will also;
- Analyze and improve on existing automation.
- Investigate new technologies and environments.
- Provide "self-service" automated solutions wherever possible for recurring tasks as requested by IT management.
- Provide continuous monitoring and ensure stability of the overall automation pipelines.
- Work with program management to ensure automation meets the goals of each project.
- Participate on a small software development team and mentor other employees regarding current automation solutions.