Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
Dialer / WFM Support Specialist
Who we are
Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing (SMS) is one of Americas top-five non-bank mortgage-servicing companies. What is mortgage servicing? Our clients are businesses that own mortgage loans (such as banks and real estate investment firms). On their behalf, we manage (or "service") their loan portfolios, which means that we collect homeowners mortgage payments, pay their tax and insurance bills, and help homeowners in default to get current.
Monitor and troubleshoot all functions of the Ring Central contact center platform to include the NICE In-Contact predictive dialer, inbound/blending, IVR and workforce management (WFM) system. Manage list/campaign penetration, saturation and hit rates, system performance, agent performance and inbound call blending strategy. Ensure adherence to state and federal calling guidelines. Monitor inbound call flows for both customer service and collections. Assist workforce management team with tracking agent attendance, coding exceptions and other tasks as needed
- Build out daily download files into business defined strategies to include omni-channel strategy
- Ensure system readiness each morning and communicate production impacting outages or delays to the business
- Manage campaigns to defined coverage and penetration targets, also executing on champion/challenger strategies when needed
- Continually pace campaigns to ensure optimized system and agent performance, managing to defined outbound abandoned rate and idle time goals
- Regular analysis of campaign results and call center KPIs to optimize existing strategies and identify potential future strategies
- Support business customers with on-going campaign schedules and strategy changes
- Prepare and execute ad-hoc reports for both inbound and outbound as requested
- Monitor control reporting to ensure FDCPA and state calling compliance, working with internal audit and compliance teams when required
- Manage inbound call flows, ensuring adherence to defined Abandon rate and ASA goal for both Customer Service and Collections
- Assist WFM team attendance tracking, adherence coding, time off requests and other tasks as needed
Education and Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a contact center environment; experience in mortgage collections and customer service preferred
- 1+ year previous experience in a dialer administration/analyst role
- Experience with Ring Central Contact Center platform or working knowledge of other cloud-based platforms
- Experience implementing omni-channel strategies for outbound contact to include text and email
- 1-3 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server and ability to write basic SQL statements
- Experience with Workforce Management software such as IEX or Verint (Imapct360, Monet)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of call center KPI metrics
- Knowledge and understanding of call center compliance and controls around FDCPA, TCPA, state and federal calling guidelines
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strategic and independent thinker
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel
- A solid work ethic, high integrity, a positive attitude, and strong attention to detail
* Three weeks PTO (paid time off) for vacation and sick days.
* Paid holidays.
* Medical, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance.
* Short- and long-term disability insurance.
* Adoption- and tuition-assistance programs.
* 401k matching program.
* Performance-based annual bonuses.
* Advancement opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.