Divine Savior Healthcare
DIALYSIS TECH-WE WILL TRAIN!!
Aspirus Wausau Hospital Inc
Work Hours: Day/PM Rotation & Every Other Weekend & Holiday
For a 3rd year in a row, Aspirus has been recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a Patient Care Technician at the Aspirus Oakview Building in Wausau, WI. The Patient Care Technician is responsible for one-on-one observation of patients under the direction of a nurse. Duties include initiating, monitoring and terminating dialysis treatments, preparing and monitoring the hemodialysis machine and performs quality control checks.
· CCHT (Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Tech) certification, or obtained within 18 months of hire required.
· Current CPR certification or obtained within 90 days of hire required.
· Knowledge of patient care standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a high school diploma or equivalent required.
· One year of experience as a nursing assistant in an acute care setting beneficial.
· Completion of a nursing assistant course beneficial.
· Graduation from an accredited program for Health Unit Coordinators, or training/education to meet job requirements beneficial.
Hours: 32 Hours per week, shifts can vary between 4:45 am – 7:30 pm with weekend and holiday rotations
Full time Benefit package available
Aspirus Wausau Hospital is the flagship of the Aspirus system that serves patients in 14 counties across northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. It is a licensed private/not-for-profit facility with 325 beds and staffed by 350 physicians in 35 specialties. Aspirus Wausau Hospital is a Level II trauma center that provides primary, secondary and tertiary care services as a regional referral center. Specialty referral service emphasis exists in cardiology and cardiothoracic surgery, orthopedics and cancer. The hospital has an average daily inpatient census of 160 with approximately 15,000 admissions per year. Outpatient visits exceed 50,000 and there are also more than 24,000 annual emergency department visits.
Best known for its world-class cardiovascular program, Aspirus Wausau Hospital also provides leading edge cancer, trauma, women's health, and spine and neurological care.
As an Aspirus team, we demonstrate caring, we plan to impact the future, work with happiness and enthusiasm, recognize our power to make a difference and improve the health of our communities.
Click on the following links: Learn more about Wausau click here: Wausau, Wisconsin