Diversified Sourcing Solutions
Posted over 1 month ago
We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join one of our premier clients located southwest of Houston! You will be responsible for repair and maintenance of forklifts, heavy equipment and trucks in accordance with factory and industry standards; run diagnostics where applicable.
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
- Test mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Operate and inspect machines or heavy equipment in order to diagnose defects
- Read and understand operating manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings
- Adjust, maintain, and repair or replace subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler
heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes
- 1-3 years experience
- Knowledge of Diesel Engine and Hydraulic System diagnostics and preventive maintenance
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation of the Diesel Mechanic
- $20.00hr to $24.00hr
**All employees must be prepared for a background check, 5 panel Drug screen and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
If you meet the qualifications of this position, please apply today.
Diversified Sourcing Solutions is a national search firm that places top candidates with our top customers. We are an EEO Employer: Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Sex, Disability, Age or any other classification protected by law.