Louisville, KY, United States
EXCELLENT PAY - Up to $14/hr (Pay based on experience)
The Dietary Department of Wesley Manor Retirement Community is currently looking for AM and PM, full time and part time, qualified Dietary Aides who can prepare and serve food to residents and clients in our facility.
Wesley Manor’s greatest strength lies in its dedicated and professional staff. We invite you to apply for a position here at Wesley Manor and reward yourself with a great career you can be proud of.
- Competitive wages - Up to $14/hr (Pay based on experience)
- Paid vacations, personal days, sick days
- Sign on bonus
- Healthcare, dental, and visions insurance to full time workers
- Experience in healthcare preferred but not required
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge in Sanitary, Safety and Health Standards a plus
- Must be a competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach
- Flexible and ability to work in a team environment
Full time shifts: 5:45 am to 2:15 pm
6:00 am to 2:00 pm
8:30 am to 500 pm
11:30 am to 8:00 pm
Part time shifts: 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm
4:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
Wesley Manor is a privately owned facility. We offer a nurturing Christian environment with a homelike approach to care.
To Apply: Please email us your resume or call us! Complete the quick apply for information. We look forward to hearing from you!