Centers Health Care
Dietary Aides-Part Time
Ellicott Center is actively seeking part-time Dietary Aides for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Buffalo, NY.
- Portioning and serving of food items
- Delivering of trays and carts to resident floors
- Cleaning of dining rooms
- Working on the tray line
- Working in the dish room and pot sink
- Sweeping and mopping
- Disposal of trash and recyclables
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Experience in food service is a plus
- Positive attitude and energy is a must!
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New Yorks beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.