Centers Health Care
Ellicott Center is currently seeking a Dietary Supervisor to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Buffalo, NY. The ideal candidate will have certification in healthcare cooking and excellent communication skills. Prior Supervisor experience is necessary!
- Plan, assign & inspect the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedule and assign staff prepares department payroll for data entry
- Supervise the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversee the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Check residents trays for consistency with specified menu and works on tray line at mealtimes
- Assist cook with the production of meals for service as required
- Coordinate and plan food preparation activities for special events
- Prior Supervisor experience!
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo) is preferred
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team member
Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 160-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New Yorks beautiful Buffalo, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his/her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each residents dignity and independence. At Ellicott Center, we offer premium compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs, and more. Ellicott Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.