Centers Health Care
Dietary Supervisor Weekends Part-Time
Suffolk Center is currently seeking a Part-Time Dietary Supervisor to work from 11 am - 7 pm Weekends for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Patchogue, NY. Prior Supervisor experience is necessary!
- Plans assign & inspect the work of Food Service Staff
- Schedules and assigns staff prepares department payroll for data entry
- Supervises the storage & care of food and supplies
- Oversees the cleaning of the kitchen, storage, & dining areas, and equipment
- Checks residents trays for consistency with specified menu and works on tray line at meal times
- Assists cook with the production of meals for service, as required
- Coordinates and plans food preparation activities for special events
- Prior Supervisor experience
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team member
Suffolk Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a premier 120-bed facility offering unparalleled medical care to our residents, with specialized programs in long-term care, short-term care, and Wound Care. Our dedicated short-term rehabilitation program offers residents the specialized care they need in order to maximize their potential and return home. Suffolk Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.