Digital Dev Engineer II
As a Sr QA Analyst, you will support QA activities for Digital projects and POD's. You will ensure comprehensive test coverage and achieve efficiency goals through Automation. You will partner with Agile teams to ensure a high quality product. You will participate in PI planning, sprint planning, sprint grooming and retrospective sessions. You will communicate testing progress, results, and other relevant information to agile teams, stakeholders and leadership. You will facilitate issues and mitigate risks. You will collect and publish metrics. You will contribute new ideas towards efficiencies and innovation. You will be part of a dynamic work environment and culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity and teamwork
Were looking for a great team player who:
* Has the ability to understand technical specifications and create automated test cases based on design specification using tools such as Selenium and SeeTest
* Has the ability to maintain existing Automation test scripts
* Has experience with Java programming language from an automation perspective
* Has experience in Java based frameworks like Junit, TestNG etc.
* Has experience in SQL /Oracle Database.
* Has expertise in CI tools like Jenkins or similar technology
* Has expertise in CM tools like GitHub, subversion or similar technology
* Can contribute to Automation efficiency initiatives and refinement of best practices.
* Demonstrate experience with issue and risk management and task prioritization
* Partner with vendor resources, both onsite and offshore
* Demonstrate strong analytical, coordination and communication skills
* Demonstrate strategic thought process to help improve current capabilities, processes and practices
* Participate in root cause analysis and defect elimination activities
* Promote and participate in cross training
* 3+ years of experience as QA lead for IT Digital related projects and solid knowledge and experience in test case preparation and execution.
* 3+ Years relevant Agile methodologies and tools, Ability to work in an agile scrum team environment
* 3+ years experience with Automated UI testing with Selenium or similar tool
* 3+ years experience with Web Services Testing
* Healthcare domain experience
* Expertise with Mobile Automation tools such as SeeTest
* Expertise with Java
Bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science or related field or, equivalent work experience required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.