Digital Engineering, Senior Analyst
CVS Health is looking for hands on, self driven colleagues who want to be part of a dynamic, evolving digital team. As a Digital Engineer with CVS Health, you will work with an agile team to build high quality, usable products for customers/stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively contribute to the delivery of software products through their technical efforts in collaboration with cross functional and cross organizational teams.
In the digital engineering role, you will:
* Participate in various Agile development team meetings including standups, requirement reviews and demos
* Design and build efficient and user-friendly software to advance and support business needs
* Design and build in innovative technologies or cloud solutions for effective resource allocation, fast application deployment and zero downtime of upgrades while delivering rapidly iterative new designs
* Collaborate closely and actively with development and QA engineers, architects, product owners and other technical partners
* 3+ years Experience in analysis, designing, development, implementation, and testing software
* 3 + years Experience in frameworks: Spring Boot, Spring, Struts, Hibernate
* 3 + years Experience in languages: Java/J2EE
* 3 + years Experience with a CI/CD pipeline GIT, Stash, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Jenkins, etc
* Excellent analytical and problem solving/troubleshooting skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience managing software deliverables using tools like Jira / Rally
* Experience with Agile delivery models such as SAFe
* Experience with Security frameworks (e.g. JWT, OATH)
* Experience in implementing RESTful services
* Experience using API Gateway eg APIGEE
* Experience with Spring JPA and Hibernate
* Experience in OS virtualization and containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes
* Experience with large scale distributed software design and development
* Solid knowledge of secure architecture and design: PCI, OWASP top 10, secure coding standards
* Experience in TDD
A bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or closely related technical field.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.