Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist
Are you interested in managing social media to increase company branding and share our company culture? Are you excited about representing company at community events? Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is hiring a Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist. This is a full-time position working Monday through Friday.
About the Position
The Digital Marketing & Social Media Specialist will be responsible for providing highly skilled professional marketing support to SB&H. As a key team member, you will build and execute digital marketing & social media strategy to align with business goals. In this position you will be responsible for creating content and identify appropriate content types, topics, tones, and timing of content across all SB&H social media channels. You will be responsible for the execution of relevant content, track results, and monitor conversations on all forms of social media.
- Develop and execute strategic and engaging content across multiple social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Glassdoor.
- Respond to inbound messages, comments, reviews, and questions in a timely manner on all platforms.
- Optimize and set up company pages within each social media platform to increase the visibility of the companys social content.
- Analyze social metrics and develop actionable feedback to continue achieving social media and digital marketing goals.
- Partner with SB&H program leaders and executive leadership to understand business needs in order to collaborate on content strategy, development and execution.
- Write, edit, and publish daily content across digital and social media channels that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
- Work in coordination with Marketing Director to ensure brand consistency on all media channels.
- Partner with SB&H Recruitment team on employer value proposition and leveraging SB&H as an employer, provider and partner of choice through digital tactics.
- Coordinate creation and distribution of all creative elements for SB&H brands, including digital, online, print, and video to ensure consistency of messaging.
- Facilitate all photography and videography needs, including capturing local events (internal and external), producing promotional and educational videos, and providing visual elements for social media channels.
- Represent SB&H as needed at community events.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, advertising, digital communications, public relations, media relations, business, and/or related field required.
- 2 years professional experience in developing digital and social media content and marketing campaigns required.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 3 years' experience in developing digital and social media content and marketing campaigns preferred.
- Work experience in digital communications and social media marketing with proven success.
- 3.3 weeks of PTO your 1st year of employment, with increased accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service!
- 10 paid holidays
- Low-cost medical and vision insurance and 100% company paid dental, short term disability, long term disability and life insurance for employees
- We will help you save for retirement 40% company match up to a 10% deferral into your SB&H retirement account!
- Career Development Benefit from our culture of internal promotion!
- We help you with your higher education goals Reduce your tuition costs with our tuition reimbursement program & discount degree programs!
- Employee Assistance Program, Health & Wellness and much more!
We are seeking an individual to help us fulfill SB&Hs mission, Delivering compassionate care to enhance lives and improve communities. To gain a stronger understanding of Southwest Behavioral & Health Services mission, values and services please review our website, https://www.sbhservices.org/history-mission-milestones.
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required. EOE
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.