Maryland Heights, MO, United States
Direct Support Professional / Caregiver
Would you like to make a difference every day in someone’s life? Based in community settings, and working closely with our clinical staff to support therapeutic and behavioral plans, Direct Support Professionals/Caregivers provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to live as independently as possible.
We have openings throughout the entire St Louis Metro Area!
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Transportation and support out in the community
• Assist with daily living skills including meal preparation and assist with medication administration
• Provide guidance on a range of developmental goals from community participation, household budgeting, exercise, nutrition, and supporting vocational responsibilities
• Support persons served with living skills such as personal hygiene, grooming, and/or bathing
• High School Diploma or GED
• Valid driver’s license in good standing
• Access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Successful clearance of background checks
• A compassionate approach and a commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
• $18.00 Per Hour
• Full or Part-time schedules available
• Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid time off and holiday pay
• Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers
• Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!