Emmaus Catholic Hospice
Denver, Colorado, United States
Director, Clinical Services Registered Nurse
Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, 401K / Retirement Plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Our mission is to provide Catholic home hospice care, support, and education that honors the dignity of each person we serve.
Building our loving service in Colorado for nearly 100 years, Dominican Home Health Agency now has a new name and focus: Emmaus Catholic Hospice, a non-profit agency.
Emmaus Catholic Hospice is currently recruiting a Director of Clinical Services to join our team and help launch this much-needed service. The successful candidate is committed to exceptional home hospice care and has a heart for patients, their families, and making a difference in the community. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, mission-driven team and develop a new home hospice.
Position Summary: The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for the overall direction of hospice services. The Director of Clinical Services establishes, implements, and evaluates goals and objectives for hospice services that meet and promote the standards of quality, patient centered, hospice care. The Director of Clinical Services serves as a supervisor to all field staff to assure adherence to agency policies and federal and state regulations; serves as a liaison between clinical and operations staff; and as liaison among the agency, facilities, the medical, and general community. Assumes responsibility for direction, coordination, and overall supervision of each type of service provided by the hospice either directly or contract.
- Registered Nurse with current state licensure to practice professional nursing in Colorado.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited program, Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of nursing experience. Two years experience in hospice or related specialty preferred.
- Two years of management experience in a hospice or related healthcare organization.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct clinical and operations professionals.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current TB skin test screening upon hire.
- Proof of current Covid-19 vaccination or approved Medical or Religious exemption.
- Possession of a valid state Driver's License with reliable transportation and applicable car insurance.
- Benefits for fulltime employees (>32 hours/week): Health Insurance (Aetna): Dental Insurance (Delta Dental); Vision (VSP). Health, Dental, and Vision insurance premiums for fulltime employees are paid at 100% by the agency for employee and at 75% by the agency for spouses and dependents. Additional benefits include: FSA, Short and Long-term Disability, Life Insurance; 403b investment/retirement plan; Accrued PTO and 8 Paid Holidays.
- Salary as noted or commensurate with experience.