Director Digital Product Medical Records Interoperability
An exciting healthcare leadership role in CVS Health developing and supporting digital strategies, technologies, and use cases with interoperability of medical records and pharmacy records. The Director leads Product Managers and Product Owners, and Agile trains to bring interoperability use cases to life. The individual prioritizes decision-making authority, people leadership, budget development, and strategic responsibilities about growing revenue, market differentiation, and outcomes.
- 8 or greater years required of experience, particularly in product management and product development
- Familiarity with medical records and general interoperability technologies (i.e., HL7, FHIR, CCD, encounter records), constructs (i.e., carequality, common well, TEFCA, etc.), and workflows
-Strong leadership skills, maintaining strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents
-In influential with cross-functional teams, demonstrated collaborative style, with the ability to lead and influence diverse teams without direct reporting relationships
-Proven ability to deliver convincing business case recommendations to senior management
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Healthcare industry's Electronic Health Records (EHR) and/or Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience is preferred, especially product development, electronic medical records, pharmacy systems, etc.
- Budget development experience
- Data-driven decision-maker and analytics experience evaluating workflow and digital use
-Ideally, familiar with the agile processes, such as Scrum, Kanban, or the Scaled Agile Framework (Safe).
-Experience with Health Information Exchange (HIE's), carequality, commonwell, etc.
- Masters Degree in a related field. For example, Informatics, Technology, Pharmacy, Engineering or Business.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. Examples include Informatics, Technology, Pharmacy, Engineering or Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.