Steward Health Care System
Sebastian River Medical Center (SRMC), a Steward Family Hospital, nationally recognized facility located along Treasure Coast of Florida, offering high-quality care close to home. Housing over 150 beds, and fully accredited by the Joint Commission, Sebastian River boasts over 100 affiliated physicians, over 650 nursing and ancillary staff, and nearly 200 volunteers. When patients are in need of acute hospital care, Sebastian River provides state-of-the-art technology, as well as comprehensive emergency services and award-winning surgical care.
Sebastian River Medical Center is committed to achieving the highest level of measurable quality and efficiency in the delivery of health care services that are responsive to the needs and values of our patients, physicians, employees, and visitors. Sebastian River Medical Center is currently undergoing a facility expansion by adding another 46 patient rooms and an Operating Room expansion in which we are excited to better serve our community.
- To plan, organize, supervise, coordinate and control the activities of the plant operations and maintenance function which are necessary in maintaining the physical structures.
- H.V.A.C., mechanical, electrical systems, utilities and grounds of the hospital in an operative and safe working condition.
- The Director of Facilities shall be accountable to the Associate Executive Director for planning and maintaining an effective organization, for administering labor and materials controls, for training of maintenance personnel in safety and for effective management practices
- Education: High School Diploma Minimum
- Education: Some College Preferred
At least 6 years managerial and hands-on experience in a healthcare setting which includes: working knowledge and experience of commercial HVAC-R, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, pneumatics, building codes, energy management systems, construction management, computer operations and basic networks, preventive and corrective maintenance management systems.
Experience with and knowledge of JCAHO, AHCA, NFPA.
At least 6 years of experience as a safety officer in a healthcare setting.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.