Director, HEDIS Technology, Data & Reporting Operations
As the Director of Business Project Program Management you will lead the strategic execution for Aetna's HEDIS technology roadmap, driving performance through application of technology, data and analytics.
Driving innovation, you will have direct responsibility leading a diverse team comprised of both business and technical resources. You will work remote in this position.
Primary responsibilities will include:
* Business owner of the Aetna's proprietary Quality Measure's Engine, in this capacity you will oversee a technical team serving as HEDIS measure SMEs, translating HEDIS measure specifications into technical design requirements meeting all regulatory and audit components.
* Be a business liaison, partnering with IT to ensure accurate HEDIS measure data generation and project reporting.
* Lead the quality data and reporting team, manage the development of tools, reports and dashboards to support all aspects of HEDIS reporting, interventions and analytics. Support regulatory quality reporting to including NCQA and CMS reporting.
* Quality data ingestion, you will promote innovation & technology to improve data ingestion from sources to optimize HEDIS data completeness and support HEDIS digital reporting preparedness.
* Leadership experience, strategic vision and the ability to implement quality programs are a "must have" in this position.
* 3 years management or quality leadership experience
* Three years experience in healthcare data integration, data exchange from multiple sources
* Experience with HL7 FHIR standards and patterns a big plus
* Experience work with modern data and analytics architectures, tools and patterns to improve the quality and affordability of care, Competent in data analysis to guide strategies
* You will need 3 years of experience with HEDIS reporting including measure specifications, audit requirements, data requirements
* Technical knowledge to promote features with technical requirements
* Experience providing business-related or technical domain expertise on large reporting projects and business analytics to support management, multi-functional departments, staff members and peers
Refer to Required Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.