Pompano Beach, FL
Director of Clinical Services | Broward County, FL
About Albion Staffing Solutions:
Albion has been offering Temp; Contract and Direct Hire Staffing Services for 20-years from offices located throughout South Florida. Offering General Admin/Clerical and Light Industrial staffing services, Albion also specializes in the Logistics, Allied Healthcare and Banking industries.
* Inquire about our Incentive and Employee Referral Bonuses Plan *
About this opportunity:
Our client is a family-owned home health care company committed to providing their clients with the exceptional service each of us demands for our loved ones. Located in South Florida with a geographical service area of Broward and Palm Beach counties we are seeking a competent and dynamic candidate to fill the role of Director of Clinical Services.
This individual will organize and oversee the clinicians and the services being provided. You will be responsible for supervising and directing everything from employees and budgets to technology and operations. As director of clinical services, you must possess excellent management and mentoring skills. You must be an outstanding communicator able to resolve conflicts and issues, be detailed oriented and maintain a high degree of respect for policies and ethics that inspires others to do the same.
Some KEY RESPONSIBILITIES but not limited to:
- Ensure efficient agency operations, overseeing all day-to-day operations.
- Acts as registered nurse Supervisor for the agency, ensure that a Clinical Manager is available all operating hours.
- Ensure Administrator or designee is available all operating hours.
- Ensure compliance with reporting of OASIS information.
- Ensure that agency is compliant with all aspects of patient rights, including but not limited to exercise of rights, transfer and discharge notification and investigation of complaints.
- Ensure that each patient receives a comprehensive assessment upon start of care, treatment and services with the agency.
- Ensure updates occur as needed.
- Ensure that care planning is developed, followed, monitored, and adjusted as needed throughout the course of care delivery.
- Ensure coordination of services among all disciplines throughout the care of patient care delivery.
- Monitor and perform follow-up as needed to ensure quality of care is provided to patients.
- Works closely with Director of Quality Assurance/Professional Improvement to ensure compliance in all areas of the agency. Serve as an active participant, guide, coach and mentor for all Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement initiatives necessary for agencys compliance.
- Ensure all requirements are met for infection prevention and control for agencies assigned.
- Conduct job interviews, hire, and retain qualified competent personnel to manage agency operations and to provide service. Evaluate performance and discipline employees when necessary.
- Devise strategies and plans for the clinical department according to company standards for excellent service and growth
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and resourcing
- Plan and oversee all patient care or administrative operations and programs
- Assign cases and create schedules for all employees
- Coordinate and supervise staff providing constructive feedback
- Provide personnel with clinical training and opportunities for continuous development
- Monitor compliance to legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards. Ensure that all regulatory and accreditation requirements are met related to clinical records, including but not limited to required documents, timeliness requirements, safe storage and retention, and protection of PHI.
- Perform all workflow tasks assigned to the Administrator.
- Obtain outside resources to provide services when required services cannot be provided by agency staff. Negotiate contract terms and supervise provision of services to ensure they are of acceptable quality and meet the needs of the patients and agency. Ensure that contracted agencies are compliant with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Participate in agency surveys (Licensure/ACHC) and any subsequently required reports. Implement and track company operational processes to ensure agency adherence to compliance standards and agency readiness for ACHC surveys.
- Promptly investigate all accidents, incidents and allegations of potential abuse or neglect. Comply with all regulations regarding scope and timing of investigations, reporting responsibilities and notice requirements.
Applicants will work in the customer's facility - located in Broward County, FL
- Strict Covid-19 Protocols applicable.
- Albion uses E-Verify to verify employment eligibility.
- Pre-Employment and random Drug and Background testing applicable.
- Only Local Candidates will be considered; no relocation provided.
- Reliable Transportation to/from the workplace is necessary.