Boca Raton, FL
Director of Customer Service
Director of Customer Service - Private Sector - BlueTeam
***This position is located in Boca Raton, Florida***
BlueTeam is a U.S. based service provider specializing in commercial restoration, construction and roofing - both domestic and international - and our clients are the worlds premier commercial portfolio owners and operators.
We are a turnkey provider for portfolio managers, owners, asset managers and operators, and we continue to grow our services to meet our clients needs. Our continued expansion of services, unrelenting project performance and transparent billing practices have allowed BlueTeam to become and remain an industry leader for clients in the hospitality, senior care, multi-family, industrial and other commercial property sectors.
As a Director of Customer Service, you will be responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the department and for leading/developing a team, who deliver positive customer interactions across multiple channels (Internal/External, BlueTeam App, Telephone, Email, Live Chat, Video, Social Media, etc.)
What youll do...
- Strategically identify, develop and lead a customer service team.
- Manage client expectations though explanation/review of Standard Operating Procedures and next steps.
- Cultivate client relationships through outstanding service and communication.
- Client relationship management, strategy, and internal team coordination
- Resolve client issues with urgency.
- Assist in development and implementation of department processes and key performance indicators that are in line with overall company goals.
- Utilize customer analytics to improve overall satisfaction scores.
- Act as the voice of the customer across the organization.
- Interface with all internal departments and service lines to ensure project milestone management.
- Work effectively with all peers and executive team to negotiate and influence customer improvements.
- Identify sales opportunities within the client org and work with sales team to secure.
- Conduct interviews, hires, and trains department staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Management and training of assigned employees
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
What youll need...
- Associate or bachelors degree from college or university; or Five (5) + years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer skills including internet, e-mail, (MS Outlook) MS Excel, and MS Word
What youll get in return...
- Competitive Salary.
- Full range of Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability (STD), Long Term Disability (LTD), Supplemental and Voluntary Life Insurance, 401(K) with Employer Match and Paid Time Off (PTO).