Community College of Allegheny County
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Director of Enrollment Services Systems Operations (Reg FT)
Director of Enrollment Services Systems Operations (Reg FT)
Position Title: Director of Enrollment Services Systems Operations (Reg FT)
Department: Enrollment Management
Campus: College Wide
Additional Information: This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than May 12, 2023. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.
Benefits: CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
Remote Work Option: Hybrid
Work Hours (for hourly positions): Monday through Friday 8:30 am-4:30 pm. Additional hours, including evening and weekend hours, may be needed to meet the needs of the department.
Salary Grade: Admin 15 - $58,050
Job Category: Administrators
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Job Slot: 5984
Job Open Date: 4/6/2023
Job Close Date:
General Summary: The position will be the subject matter expert, as well as coordinate, manage, and act as the power-user for the technology used for enrollment services purposes. This includes managing technology projects, providing data to Enrollment Services staff, enrollment services colleagues, campus partners, and vendors, fostering collaboration between enrollment and campus partners, and developing, designing, and supporting systems and software. Additionally, this position manages the flow of data between the student information system and the customer relationship management (CRM) and enrollment services platforms. This position acts as a liaison between enrollment, marketing, IT and other offices as needed for requests concerning server and software maintenance and the utilization of the CRM communication and data capabilities. This position will provide some support to the systems of the Financial Aid office.
Requirements: Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution required (master's preferred) with a preference for undergraduate majors in computer science, information technology, or other applications and data-based majors and at least three years of related experience in data technologies or a related discipline. Previous employment in college or university student services and/or student information systems preferred but not required. Job requires well developed verbal and written skills to present and exchange technical or complex information. Incumbent works independently under specified objectives and applies knowledge of pertinent system software, work processes, regulations and management practices, apprising the Executive Director of progress and unusual complications.
1. Contribute to the successful accomplishment of the College's enrollment objectives leveraging the effective use of CRM technologies and the related use of the web and emerging technologies, digital marketing and communication strategies.
2. Effectively administer the College's prospective and admitted student software systems and databases (e.g., application for admission, CRM) by developing a working knowledge of those systems, assessing the systems support needs of the Enrollment Services Office, and working cooperatively with the staff of IT, Institutional Research, and other offices on campus to ensure that the integrity of the systems and data are maintained and that the systems are utilized productively in support of admission and recruitment functions.
3. Develop a CRM Advisory Team of enrollment and College stakeholders to assure shared consensus on the functions and outcomes of CRM usage that are congruent with ongoing and evolving processes directed at student enrollment.
4. Assist in the development of data-driven recruitment strategies by effectively utilizing data from a variety of sources to evaluate student characteristics and trends, as well as the College's market position and competition.
5. Ensure the effective and efficient use of the CRM system to communicate and engage with prospective students throughout the enrollment cycle.
6. Troubleshoot CRM and integration issues while serving as the main contact with vendors to resolve issues or provide solutions.
7. Perform data management tasks, including data conversion, data migration, deduplication, and identification and repair of data quality issues.
8. Contribute to the development of queries for the implementation of a communication plan driven by vendor-related software such as a CRM system and serves as part of the team that assesses, maintains, and conducts an annual review of application and communication tools.
9. Provide the data required to meet the needs of the Office of Enrollment Services by using query management tools, researching data requests, and working with IT and Enrollment Services staff in support enrollment goals and recruitment initiatives.
10. Support the Enrollment Services communication plan by supervising the processing and distribution of admission content and messages and coordinates with other offices in the dissemination of information to targeted student populations.
11. Ensure the efficiency of enrollment services procedures by developing and maintaining procedure manuals for enrollment services system users, coordinating informational updates with other administrative offices that use the enrollment services system, and developing and managing enhanced enrollment services via technical tools.
12. Offer support to the Financial Aid Office to bolster the accuracy and utility of the data systems that support aid processing,
13. Assist Executive Director of Financial Aid with daily import and export processes between Department of Education and the College's Ellucian Colleague system.
14. In consultation with Information Technology Services, develop and maintain a working knowledge of financial aid processes, Colleague Financial Aid screens and software, including but not limited to Ellucian Colleague, TD Client, Image Now, Common Origination and Disbursement (COD), federal Central Processing Services (CPS), Student Aid Internet Gateway (SAIG), National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) and Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency (PHEAA). Monitor financial aid procedures and assures that data entry standards are followed and that the FA operations process manual is kept current annually. Work with Executive Director of Financial Aid to test patches and upgrades regularly and timely.
15. Assist the Executive Director of Financial Aid in developing and generating federal, state and institutional statistical reports.
16. Assist with annual setup of the financial aid module.
17. Perform other duties as required or as assigned.
Clearances: Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://apptrkr.com/4200709
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.