Centers Health Care
Director of Nursing (DON)
Director of Nursing Services -DON / DNS
Topeka Center is actively seeking an experienced DON / DNS for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in Topeka, Kansas.
We offer Excellent Compensation and a Comprehensive Benefits Package!
Apply to Topeka Center to join our excellent clinical team!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued the employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current Kansas RN license required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in long-term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Topeka Center is a 120-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in a quiet residential neighborhood in Southwest Topeka, Kansas. A recognized leader in short-term rehab and long-term care, Topeka Center is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, helping each to get stronger, healthier, and happier. We want all residents to leave Topeka Center with dignity and independence. Were a community of friends, neighbors, and family living life to the fullest. Topeka Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care continuum.