Centers Health Care
Director of Nursing - DON
Director of Nursing Services - DON / DNS
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking an experienced DON / DNS for our skilled nursing facility located in Carthage, NY.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervises all nursing staff in the facility
- Development and implementation of nursing policy and procedure
- Overseeing the hiring and continued employment of nursing staff
- Ensuring there is adequate nursing staff, and that the staff's skills remain current
- Overseeing nursing employee conduct
- Being knowledgeable of incidents at the facility
- Responsible for compliance with all state and federal regulations related to the nursing department
- Assessing the health needs of each resident
- Current New York state RN license required
- Minimum 5 years experience in long term care
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Evidence of strong supervision & leadership skills
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 90-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located on the outskirts of the historic village of Carthage. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. Carthage Center will maintain our residents bonds to their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. Carthage Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.