Bloomin Brands Careers
Tampa, Florida, United States
Director, Off Premises Sales - Outback Steakhouse
The Director of Off-Premises Sales is responsible for strategic planning and implementation of company initiatives related to off-premises sales growth and profitability including pick up, delivery, 3rd party delivery, catering, and other innovative growth channel opportunities. This leader will work directly with the Outback Leadership Team to develop channel strategies for each piece of the off-premises business, including growth opportunities, and will mobilize internal resources to execute growth initiatives while communicating performance to leadership. The Director of Off-Premises leads the Off-Premises Sales team with a clear purpose and provides dedicated support for all strategic initiatives.
This position is an office-first position based in Tampa, FL.
* Select, train, develop, and assess individual and team performance, and provide clear and timely feedback to the National Off-Premises team.
* Develop and execute strategy that delivers sales and profit goals while improving execution and the customer experience.
* Ensure the National Off-Premises team is soliciting new partnerships/clients with enterprise/key accounts.
* Create and improve off-premises sales systems and processes to add value to the brand and support accomplishing long range sales plans.
* Analyze competitive marketplace for insights that can drive growth.
* Review and analyze sales and operational records and reports; uses data to project sales, determine profitability and targets and hold people accountable to hitting targets.
* Leverage data collected to compare with sales organization performance metrics, assess the effectiveness and make recommended improvements and enhancements when required.
* Maintain strategy for national account program, including continual review of incentive structure, menus, merchandising, and marketing/promotion.
* Leverage experience and subject matter expertise to propose solutions to current and future challenges.
* Live Outbacks Principles and Beliefs.
* High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelors degree preferred.
* 3 -5 years senior sales and marketing experience required.
* Five (5) years of related hospitality experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Demonstrates development of others through recognition, constructive feedback, and development opportunities.
* Exhibits a forward-thinking approach to planning, developing, and leading initiatives that support restaurant teams and meet business objectives.
* Actively engages and amplifies diverse perspectives and models behaviors that promote an inclusive workplace.
* Ability to navigate the social and political aspects of the organization and leverage relationships to move others to action.