Oasis Behavioral Health
Director, Outpatient Services - Southlake, Texas
Since 1983, Sierra Tucson has led the way in addiction and behavioral health treatment across the country and internationally. Distinguished for comprehensive programs, innovative and effective therapies, and clinical excellence, personified by an extraordinary and highly credentialed staff, Sierra Tucson provides comprehensive treatment to identify and resolve underlying issues that cause behavioral health disorders. Sierra Tucson combines integrative and experiential therapies with evidence-based practices to provide a full range of treatment modalities. Patients receive the resources, support, and tools necessary for long-term change to occur.
AS THE DIRECTOR OF OUTPATIENT SERVICES,
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of clinical support activities and functions to include:
- Planning and implementing program goals, objectives, personnel, resources and equipment
- Implementing approved program plan objectives, timetables, expected outcome and measures for assigned areas of responsibility
- Oversee the program's budget and policies regarding participant involvement, program requirements, and benefits. Work may involve directing counselors, clinical staff or other facility / clinic staff involved in the delivery of services through the program. Provides management and oversight for the facility outpatient program.
- Provide staff management to including hiring, development, training, performance management and communication to ensure effective and efficient department operation.
- Develop and assist with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the hospital, to ensure efficient operation of the program.
- Ensure that the unit maintains compliance with standards, laws and certification standards, including those established by JCAHO, Medicare and other regulatory agencies.
- Supervise the maintenance of patient records to ensure required quality documentation and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Make recommendations for, develop, and carry out improvements to the program to meet changing mission parameters and requirements.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
Masters Degree in a behavioral health field
Four (4) or more years' experience working in behavioral health
Two (2) or more years' management experience
CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required (training provided by facility).
First aid may be required based on state or facility.
In addition to working for a premier treatment center with competitive pay, our employees enjoy these other great benefits:
- Three medical plan levels, dental and vision insurance
- HSA, FSA, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Insurance
- 401k with Company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO, Sick Time, paid holidays and professional development reimbursement
OUR CORE VALUES
Relationships We respond promptly and respectfully to all concerns. We actively focus on listening with intent to satisfy needs, ensuring that people always feel valued. We aim to develop quality outcomes to drive satisfaction, loyalty, and opportunities to serve.
Integrity We act honestly, consistently, and fairly in order to provide the highest ethical standards.
Compassion We demonstrate warmth, sensitivity, and positive regard to patients, residents, family members, and others. We hold a sacred space as we walk with them on their journey.
Excellence We provide highly reliable service, supported by evidence-based research, in our continuous pursuit of innovation in order to attain quality outcomes.
Teamwork We strive to work in collaboration with others in order to create a common vision
SIERRA TUCSON MISSION
Our mission to provide a safe place for emotional, physical and spiritual healing with a collaborative community of professionals who provide insight, understanding and empowerment.
Equal Opportunity Employer