Director, Regional Sales
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. FireEye has over 9,000 customers across 103 countries, including more than 50 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Director for our Mid-Atlantic region. You will lead and develop our Regional Enterprise sales team.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings within assigned regions.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the Region Enterprise sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
- 15+ years of technology sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including 5+ years sales leadership experience, ideally within the Computer Security industry.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise technology sales role
- Successful track record driving Enterprise sales of a complex portfolio of products, services and solutions
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located in VA, NC or MD